Menampilkan info Lowongan Kerja PT Bayer Indonesia, pada kategori info Lowongan Kerja Farmasi, Lowongan Kerja S1, Lowongan Kerja Swasta, lebih jelas tentang Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2014 untuk info Lowongan Kerja PT Bayer Indonesia, silakan lihat info di bawah ini dan jangan lupa bagikan informasi ini melalui Facebook, Twitter, maupun Google+ untuk info Lowongan Kerja PT Bayer Indonesia melalui tombol di bawah ini:
Lowongan Kerja Bayer Indonesia - PT Bayer Indonesia is a global enterprise with core businesses in health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. In fiscal 2010, Bayer employed 111,400 people, of which at a factory in Surabaya for agricultural chemicals, and plants in Cimanggis and Cibubur for over-the-counter and pharmaceutical and marketed in the country and also exported to other Asian countries Pacific.
PT Bayer Indonesia re-opened 2013 Latest Jobs to give you the opportunity to join and grow with us as:
Management Trainee (MT) for Pharmaceuticals
• This is a 1 year Management Trainee ( MT ) Program that will be fulfill Product Executive ( PE ) Positions in Marketing and Medical Representative ( Med. Reps ) in Sales Function after MT completing the program with great performance result.
• Management Trainee Program is develop as a Strategic Talent Management to fulfill organization with internal resources for mid term people resource that fit organization culture and long term career planning program.
• Male or Female, maximum 26 years old.
• Willing to be relocated all around Indonesia and travel heavily.
• Minimum Bachelor degree from Pharmacy from Universitas Padjajaran, Universitas Jenderal Soedirman, Universitas Pancasila and other Universities majoring in Pharmacy.
• Fresh Graduate majoring in Pharmacy are welcome to apply ( Preferable ).
• Having experience in Campus Organization and Campus Activity.
• Having experience handle campus event during college time.
• Maximum 1 - 2 years working experience.
• Have a passion in Sales & Marketing in Pharmaceuticals Business.
• Good communication skills and presentations skills.
• Good computer proficiency ( MS Office ) and fluent in english.
• Hard worker and able to work in team
• Have A & C Driving License.
• High initiative and proactive.
• Fast learner.
• Please quote the e-mail subject with “[ MT for Pharmaceuticals ]” and follow your name
Sales Operation Expenses Monitoring Officer
Monitoring sales field force claim expenses, sales incentive calculation, distributor’s claim discounts and bonus, make sure those transactions are inline with company scheme and regulation.
Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinate with field force for timely submissions of expenses claim with all necessary supporting documents and check the claim against company scheme and guidelines.
• Responsible for timely submission of field force expenses claim to Accounting for its processing and payment.
• Liaises with controller to make sure the expenses are in line with the budget.
• Responsible to develop and to distribute monthly sales expenses report.
• Manage individual sales field force incentive calculation and make sure the calculation is inline with company incentive scheme.
• Make sure the incentive is processed and approved timely and submitted to HR Payroll for payment processing.
• Provides sales incentive report by sales territory and product, liaises with controller to make sure the incentives are in line with budget.
• Manage distributor’s discount & bonus claim process, make sure the claim is supported with valid documents and inline with company Discount Policy (Master List Discount, Discount Proposal List/ Discount Proposal Form/ Additional Sales Discount Policy).
• Liaises with controller to make sure discount amount is accrued properly and submitted to Accounting timely.
• Provides periodic claim discount report by distributor and product.
• Strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy/attention to detail.
• Proficient in accounting and general economic principles and possess an aptitude for numbers.
• Excellent knowledge in MS Office applications, especially on advance function of MS Excel and understand relational database concept.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with sales team, distributors and colleagues.
• Good team players with pleasant personality and good service mentality, open to constructive criticism.
• Please quote the e-mail subject with “[Sales Operation Expenses Monitoring Officer]” and follow your name
Your application– We recruit staff of high caliber with integrity and a strong team spirit. We offer a dynamic and multicultural working environment, opportunities for personal and professional development, and a competitive remuneration package.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit CV, including recent photograph and expected salary to:
Lowongan Terbaru 2013 Bayer Indonesia
PT Bayer Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Expired : 25 Maret 2013