Lowongan Kerja Nike Indonesia Terbaru - Nike Inc. is really a major openly exchanged sportswear and equipment supplier located in the U . s . States. The organization is based in Beaverton, Or, which belongs to the Tigard metropolitan area. It's the world's leading supplier of sports footwear and apparel along with a major manufacturer of sports gear with revenue more than $18.6 billion USD in the fiscal year 2008 (ending May 31, 2008). By 2008, it employed a lot more than 30,000 people worldwide. Nike and Precision Castparts would be the only Fortune 500 companies based within the condition of Or, based on the Oregonian.
The organization began on The month of january 25, 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Philip Dark night, and formally grew to become Nike, Corporation. in 1978. The organization got its title from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory it's also according to Egyptian using "strength", "victory", nakht . Nike marketplaces its items under its very own brand in addition to Nike Golf, Nike Professional, Nike , Jordans, Nike Skateboarding and subsidiaries including Cole Haan, Hurley Worldwide, Umbro and Converse. Nike also possessed Bauer Hockey (later re-named Nike Bauer) between 1995 and 2008. Additionally to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the organization works stores underneath the Niketown title. Nike sponsors many much talked about sports athletes and teams all over the world, using the highly recognized trademarks of "Simply do it" and also the Swoosh logo design.
Currently Nike Indonesia is inviting high quality and experienced candidates to join with our professional team to fill these positions below :
Lab Test Engineer (LTE)
He/she will work with various customer groups on design and innovation work through production, to define and implement procedures to testing new products, and developing technologies. He/she also selects testing specifications nd ensures testing procedures are in compliance with internal and external standards.
- Bachelor's and Master Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Bio Mechanical Engineering
- 1 to 3 years experience in test design, data collection, data analysis, equipment design and/or product development is required. Experience in sports equipment testing or product development (particularly footwear) is strongly desired
- It is highly preferred that he/she has experience in Design of Experiments, has ability to conduct statistical analysis using statistical software (i.e. MiniTab) and able to explain the result to non-statistical person
- Excellent English and computer literacy is essential
- Organization, planning and written/verbal communication skills, ability to do multiple tasks
- Ability to work with and collaborate with other functions across countries vendors and factory groups
Materials Manager (MM I)
The sucessful candidate will locally drive corporate strategic material initiatives with a focus on innovation, quality, delivery, pricing and sourcing to address Nike's corporate responsiblity, product creation and supply chain needs. He/she will also support assigned categories as the functional Nike Liaison Office lead for Materials, develop expertise in material attributes as required, and provide work direction, coaching and mentoring to his/her subordinates.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Material Science, Engineering or related fields from an accredited University
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years of footwear industry experience and through understanding of products creation and manuacturing process timelines
- She/he should have strong expertise in one or multiple material categories (synthetics, textiles and leathers and/or footwear accesories)
Candidate must have strong analytical and interpersonal / networking skills. Applications must be excellent in English and process computer, written/verbal communication skills
Please email your application and resume in English along with your recent photograph to:
Closing date for submission is 30 March 2013
Only shotlisted candidates who also meet the qualifications will be invited for an interview and no e-mail or telephone queries will be entertained.